Martin Investment Management, LLC welcomes you to review the firm's recent recognitions by clicking on the buttons below. Each link will take you to the recognizing organization's description of the recognition, their process of selection and other relevant disclosure which may help you in assessing the value of the recognitions.
PSN "Top Guns" Recognitions
- "Top Guns Manager of the Decade" for the Tortue Capital™ Composite in the International Equity Universe category, which consisted of 310 firms and 981 products, for the 10 years ending December 31, 2017.
- "Top Guns Manager of the Decade" for the Tortue Capital™ Composite in the EAFE Universe category, which consisted of 167 firms and 283 products, for the 10 years ending December 31, 2017.
- Tortue Capital™ received 5 Stars designations in the EAFE Universe for the period ending December 31, 2014 and Bull/Bear designations in the EAFE Universe for two consecutive years, for the periods ending December 31, 2013 and December 31, 2012. This places Tortue Capital™ in the top ten performers in its category, ranking 8th out of a total of 165 firms and 272 products/strategies.
- Global Eco Investing received a Bull & Bear Master designation in the Global Equity Universe for the three year period ending December 31, 2015 and a 5 Stars designation in the PSN Global Equity Universe for the period ending December 31, 2014. This places Eco Investing in the top ten performers in its category, ranking 6th out of a total of 327 firms and 616 products/strategies.
Lipper MarketPlace "Best Money Managers" Recognitions
Lipper, a Thomson Reuters company, is a global leader in supplying mutual fund and separately managed account information, analytical tools, and commentary. According to Lipper, it's benchmarking and classifications are widely recognized as the industry standard by asset managers, fund companies, and financial intermediaries.
Lipper MarketPlace ranked Martin Investment Management, LLC for US Large-Cap Growth & Value Equity strategy, International Equity strategy, and US Large Cap Equity strategy as Top Performers in the following categories:
- "Top 20 Money Manager" for US Large-Cap Growth & Value Equity in 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012, and International Equity in 2015.
- "Top 40 Money Manager" for US Large-Cap Growth & Value Equity in 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012; for International Equity in 2015, 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012; and for US Large-Cap Equity in 2015 and 2014.
The ratings listed above are believed to be generally relevant to investment consultants, plan sponsors, existing clients, potential clients, and others in performing manager selection and on-going performance reviews. These ratings are only one of many factors that maybe relevant in determining whether to retain a portfolio manager.
Please note that past performance is not indicative of future results. The ratings listed above may not be representative of any one client's experience because these ratings may reflect an average or sample of the firm's accounts or composites of accounts. None of the publications listed above are affiliated with the firm, and the firm has not made any payment for or in anticipation of any rating. From time to time, the firm has, and the firm expects to continue, to purchase reprints and/or other publishing permission from certain of the publications that have recognized the firm's performance, including Informa Investment Solutions, Inc., the publisher of PSN awards. Since January 1, 2010, the firm has paid Informa Investment Solutions, Inc. the following amounts: $2,000 in 2012, $2,000 in 2013, $2,000 in 2014, $3,000 in 2015, and $2,000 in 2016 (through February 28, 2016). The above ratings are not based on client evaluations of the firm. We encourage you to contact the recognizing organizations if you would like additional information regarding their process or methodology. Please contact the firm should you have any further questions on our purchases of reprints or other publishing permission.